How To Check if Buses Are Cancelled
A reminder from St. James that if your child is a walker or a drop off in the morning, we would appreciate a phone call verifying that they are staying home for the day when buses are cancelled.
STEO would like to advise students, parents and guardians that there are several methods that can be used to check for school vehicle cancellations:
- Access STEO’s website at www.steo.ca and click on the link “Delays and Cancellations”. Cancellations will be posted by 6:15 a.m.
- Subscribe to STEO’s Parent Portal for updates on delays and cancellations, specific to your child’s transportation. Sign up at www.steo.ca under Parent Login.
- Follow STEO on Facebook for updates on delays and cancellations and messaging.
- Follow @steo.news on Twitter for updates on delays and cancellations.
- Follow @steocancels on Twitter for cancellation notifications
- Call 1-866-629-0629 to access a pre-recorded message
Leave a Reply